Our staff work hard to provide everyone with a friendly welcome and a safe, comfortable stay. We take great pride in providing homemade food that delights all our guests. We cater for all dietary requirements, from Halal to coelics.
Our vision is for
A world where people have the opportunities and support they need to grow positive, sustainable futures.
Our purpose is
To provide a unique rural setting where people can feel safe and be supported to develop the skills they need to fulfil their potential, free from the distractions of everyday life.
Our mission is to
- Deliver tailored learning programmes to children and young people, vulnerable adults, and to the staff of the organisations that support them.
- Work with our surrounding community to support sustain and build a brighter future for our local area.
- Offer our hospitality, recreational facilities and training to groups who support our charitable purpose.
The core programmes we run to support our mission are
- Outdoor Adventure Activities
- Nature Connection (bushcraft, conservation, gardening)
- Music & Arts
- Renewable energy education.