- Discuss your group's requirements with Wiston Lodge staff. Office hours are between 09.00 and 17.00 Monday to Friday.
- Find out if the dates you are looking for are available – as with anything the earlier you book the greater the chance of getting the dates you want. At this stage it is advisable to make a provisional booking, which means that you will be advised of any other groups showing an interest in the same dates.
- Confirm your booking by filling in the attached form as completely as possible and accompanying it with a 20% deposit, making cheques payable to Wiston Lodge.
This is a non-refundable deposit, so we would ask that you are reasonably sure that the event is going to take place. If, for whatever reason, you find that you cannot make the commitment to the booking, we ask that you give us a minimum 28 days notice in order to prepare another group to take your place. If you cancel your booking within the 28 days before your arrival date, you will be liable to the full costs incurred, unless we can find an alternative group of a similar size to take your place.
- Send through the remaining balance of the costs involved at a minimum of 28 days before arriving at Wiston Lodge. Failure to do so may result in a loss of deposit and the loss of the booking!
- Small variances in the final numbers arriving are understood by the management of Wiston Lodge. Monies may either be refunded or held in credit for future visits.
Any arrangements made out with the above procedure must be formally agreed with Wiston Lodge before the final 28 day period prior to your booking commencing.